Saturday, September 18, 2010

ME!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!! My name is Brittany, and I'm in my second year at RIC. This semester is definitely going to be a long one. It's only a few weeks in and I'm already sleep deprived and stressing. I am the treasurer for the Class of 2013 and I am public relations for RSA(Resident Student Association). I volunteer teaching CCD and have done it for 7 years now. I work in the wonderful Donovan Dining Center and surprisingly LOVE it. I think it's mostly because of the people, because we sing and dance all the time and generally have a ton of fun. I love to play softball, dance, and play field hockey. I wish I was a better singer because I do it all the time! That's about it, well that's not it, but it's all I can think to write. Wanna know more, feel free to ask!


~Brittany~

2 comments: